We are proud to be once more exhibiting at the world’s largest marine equipment trade show in Amsterdam this November at Stand 03.233 in the UK Pavilion.
This year’s METSTRADE Show is celebrating its 30th anniversary and is set to be a memorable event. The show offers visitors a unique opportunity to see the latest industry innovations and build valuable business relationships.
Last year’s figure of 15,500 unique visitors is likely to be surpassed with visitors attracted to the SuperYacht Pavilion, the Marina & Yard Pavilion and the Construction Material Pavilion, in addition to the country pavilions.
We will be showcasing our range of marine approved fire detection, audio-visual signalling products and Signaline Linear Heat Detection.
LGM’s market leading panel offers boat owners and fleet managers an approved and cost effective fire detection solution.
- The latest control panel technology.
- Compact and available in 2, 4, 8 or 12 Zones.
- Approved to MED, LR and ABS.
LGM has more than 25 years of audio visual signalling expertise in the marine and hazardous area industry.
- Range includes NEW marine approved VTG sounder beacon and VTB beacon.
- Extensive range of Stainless Steel, GRP and Aluminium sounder beacons and call points approved for hazardous areas and offshore environments.
- Complete range of MED approved sounders and beacons for any application.
Trusted by businesses in 49 countries around the world our range of Linear Heat Detection Cable is an ideal solution for a variety of applications.
- UL, cUL, FM and KFI Approved.
- Extensively used in coal conveyors, floating roof tanks and high voltage cable trays.
- Available in four different temperature settings and two outer cover options
We look forward to seeing you there