The FlameSpec-UV-IR flame detector provides ultra-fast response, high performance and reliable detection of a large variety of fires including hydrocarbon fires (visible and nonvisible), as well as Hydrogen fires.
The detector addresses slow growing fires as well as fast eruptions of fire using improved UV IR
technology. The detector operates in all weather and light conditions.
FlameSpec-UV-IR-F model – Same As FlameSpec-UV-IR but does not see hydroxyl and hydrogen fires and IR sensor that operates at a wavelength of 4.0-5-0 μm
- Hydrogen and Hydrocarbons flame detection.
- Ultra-fast detection mode detection within 5 milliseconds for fireballs or explosions
- High sensitivity – up to 100ft (30m) for a 1ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire
- High immunity to false alarm
- Data/Event logger – alarms, faults and other relevant events are logged to non-volatile memory.
- Ethernet communication – in addition to the standard methods, such as 4-20mA and Modbus.
- Built-in-Test (BIT) – Automatic and manual internal self-test of window cleanliness and the overall operation of the detector (for both IR and UV channels).
- Window heater to avoid condensation and icing.
- Configurable detection mode – allows configuration of UV-IR, UV or IR detection mode.
Made in the USA
|Suitable for:||Hazardous area, Marine|
|Approvals:||ATEX, CE, IECEx, MED|