LGM Products is looking to hire a full time Sales Administration Assistant in order to assist with increased demand for our range of fire and signalling systems.
If you are interested in working for a family run business which supplies fire detection and audio visual signalling products to companies all over the world, then please download the job description (pdf) below and get in touch.
Sales Administration Assistant (Full-Time)
- Supporting the internal sales team, including: responding to sales enquiries, raising quotations and purchase orders.
- Work with the team in the warehouse; checking in orders and dispatching. When necessary supporting team in preparing and packing orders.
- Responsible for monthly stock take.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager on accounts administration. This includes processing and sending out invoices to customers, keeping our accounts system updated and maintaining supplier and customer financial records.
The successful candidate for the Sales Administration Assistant position will have the following experience:
- GCSE in Maths and English.
- Customer Service, Sales or Retail experience preferred but not required.
- Drive to develop role and take on further responsibility in time.
- Demonstration of strong work ethic
- Professional work manner
- Interest in electronics or engineering preferred
- Collaborative team player
To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org