LGM Products is pleased to supply the new Voyage Data Recorder (VDR) Card for use with our range of Esento marine approved fire control panels.
The VDR communications card simply plugs into the Esento fire control panel and provides activity data from the panel to a ship’s Voyage Data Recorder.
The card outputs a comprehensive range of signal messages including:
- System Normal
- System Status – repeated every 5 minutes
- Zonal Fire Status
- Zonal Faults: open circuit, short circuit, detector removed
- Sounder Circuit Faults: open circuit, short circuit
- Disablements: zones, sounders, auxiliaries, delays
- Test Mode Operation
- Class Change & Alert Status Input Activations
- Power Supply Faults: charger, battery, voltage & earth faults
- Muster Alarm Activities
- Control Button Activations: resound, silence, reset
- Repeater Fault
- System Fault Conditions (processor restarts)
- Status Restoral Messages for Fires & Faults
Data output from the card is in accordance with IEC 61162-1 Ed.3 Maritime navigation and radiocommunication equipment and systems-Digital Interfaces, NMEA 0183 Standards for interfacing marine electronic devices.
Please contact our sales team for further information and pricing.