LGM Products was proudly formed in 1988 at the kitchen table of Alister Mogford.
The aim was to create a company dedicated to providing fire detection and safety solutions for a variety of applications. At the heart of the company was a passion for excellent customer service.
Since then we have remained a British family run business and continue to deliver customers a wide range of internationally approved fire detection and audio visual signalling products.
For questions, queries or quotes please get in touch, and for further company information please see our company profile:
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All purchases with LGM Products are subject to our terms and conditions.
Please click here to view and download our terms and conditions.
It’s never been more important to look after our planet:
- We’ve gone carbon-neutral with all our courier deliveries
- All our company cars are hybrid-electric
- We have a cycle-to-work scheme
- Our toilet has been twinned
to fund safe sanitation around the world
- We buy 100% recycled toilet paper which helps build toilets in developing nations
- We are reducing our office plastic with refillable kitchen and bathroom supplies
- All our company flights are carbon offset
- We’re using 100% recycled paper at the office…
- …and recycled packing materials in our shipments
and we welcome further suggestions!