The range enables the use of upto 4 beacons with or without a sounder to provide variations notifications and warnings.
Beacons have now been upgraded to utilise the latest high output array of Cree© SMT White LED’s. Now employing
coloured lenses to determine the colour of the visual signal, the ST-L101H compliments the ST-L101X Xenon Strobe
New performance features of the ST-L101H LED component:
• High intensity 180 Candela light output
• Dual pluggable terminals simplify cable installation for looped installations
• Wide voltage range of 10-14Vdc/16-33Vdc and 48-260Vac/dc
• Low operating current – only 88mA @ 24Vdc (1Hz flash)
• Extended operating temperature of -40°C to +70°C [-40°F to +158°F]
• User selectable high power steady-on mode plus 7 x new flash modes
• Temporal pattern flash for superior visual notification
To ensure global compliance the STA and STB stacks will now be supplied with UL approval as standard for general signalling applications.
The new upgraded beacon will be phased in from the 1st October 2020.
To find out more about the STA/STB range Status indicator range or to make an enquiry please contact our sales team on email@example.com