The ClamBell® is the first newly developed and approved bell to be launched globally in decades and the only fire alarm bell made in Europe.
It has been carefully designed to combine core elements of popular existing designs with innovative new features to ensure consistent, reliable and predictable performance.
The unique design makes the Clambell® quick to install and great to look at, while a fully controlled manufacturing process guarantees quality. It’s also a truly global product thanks to EN54-3 approval, pending UL-certification and mounting options for all worldwide installation practices.
Benefits include –
- Reduced installation time thanks to an innovative new hinged design
- EN54-3 approved and pending UL certification to UL464 for global use
- Mounting options for all worldwide installation practices
- Permanently fitted aluminium gong with excellent sonorous tone
- IP tested to IP56 by Intertek meaning true weatherproof performance
With three different base types, shallow, deep and waterproof, as well as multiple voltage variations, the ClamBell® meets the needs of the international market and has every installation method covered.
To find out more please click here or email our sales team on email@example.com