We are proud to be attending KORMARINE Trade Show in Busan this October. This year LGM Products will be exhibiting at Stand 4K19 in the UK Pavilion.
Celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, KORMARINE is the largest Marine Shipbuilding Business exhibition in Korea, and named 4th largest worldwide. The KORMARINE Show offers visitors a unique opportunity to see the latest industry innovations, focussing on four market sectors; Marine, Shipbuilding, Offshore and Oil and Gas.
LGM will be showcasing our range of marine approved fire detection, Signaline Linear Heat Detection and audio-visual signalling products.
LGM’s market leading panel offers boat owners and fleet managers an approved and cost affective fire detection solution.
- The latest control panel technology.
- Compact and available in 2, 4, 8 or 12 Zones.
- Approved to MED, LR and ABS.
Trusted by businesses in 49 countries around the world our range of Linear Heat Detection Cable is an ideal solution for tank farms, conveyors and high voltage cable trays.
- Newly Korean Fire Institute approved.
- UL, cUL and FM Approved.
- Extensively used in coal conveyors, floating roof tanks and high voltage cable trays.
LGM has more than 25 years of audio visual signalling expertise in the marine and hazardous area industry.
- Range includes NEW marine approved VTG sounder beacon and VTB beacon.
- Extensive range of Stainless Steel, GRP and Aluminium sounder beacons and call points approved for hazardous areas and offshore environments.
- Complete range of MED approved sounders and beacons for any application.